Saturday, 22 January 2011

Something old & something borrowed...

Good evening, inklings! I spent a lovely afternoon today with Sue and Ange, colouring our hearts away... I couldn't pass on a little rummaging in her boundless stamp collection, which resulted in bringing home a couple of PTI stamp sets... Of course I had to ink them up right away, and guess what's now on my to-buy list?? :)

I played with Mat Stack 1 & Damask Designs, and here's the result of my efforts :)

Photobucket

Suppliles: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Kiwi Kiss); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 1 Collection, Damask Designs); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Magenta), VersaMark; clear embossing powder; border punch: EK Success; grosgrain ribbon; buttons

I used the FTL124 sketch, but I forgot about the vertical element (oh no!). The colours are from the Paper Crafts Color Inspiration Challenge #1.

Photobucket Photobucket

I used the same PTI sets on my card for VLVJAN2011 Week 4:

Photobucket

Suppliles: cardstock: Stampin' Up! Wild Wasabi), Artarama, white; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 1 Collection, Damask Designs); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Pink), Versa Magic (Aloe Vera); ribbon, green Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; buttons; rhinestone strip: Scrapbooking Bitz; QuicKutz embossing folder: Diamonds and Dots

The colours come from Inkspirations Colour Challenge #54:
Photobucket Photobucket

I've got one more card for you... I decided that it's high time I inked up one of my neglected Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I bought a few of them a couple of months ago, and inked up probably just one before. It doesn't happen too often - me neglecting a stamp, I'm doing my best to give them all an equal amount of love ;)

Photobucket

Suppliles: cardstock: Artarama, white; paper: American Crafts; stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; twill ribbon; button; cotton twine: AnnaBelle Stamps; paper flowers; brad

The sketch is SC316:
Photobucket

Thank you for visiting!! xxxx
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards!! Great color combos for all 3 & fantastic stamping & coloring on the last one :) You are such a productive stamper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous cards ... your colour combos on all of them are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always your cards are just gorgeous - colors amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work, Chupa! I adore your FTL card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh girlie, you're just rubbing it in that I didn't put that Mat Stack set in my basket aren't ya?! ;D
    GORGEOUS cards full of PTI goodness - I'm in Heaven!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous set of cards as usual, Chupa. Replace those three teddy bears with kids I watch after school and that is about what my face looks like by the end of the day LOL! Love how you used the Inkspirations colours too - thanks so much for joining us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dear Chupa!

    Oeh, gosh, I think I fell in love with the colors on this first card here!!! They are stunning!!! This card is absolutely perfect to me, you made my day!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been so busy. These are all lovely cards. I particularly like the first one with the gorgeous damask backing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Chupa...your cards are always beautiful and I love coming to your posts and always seeing a few of your lovely creations. I love all of these, love the stamp sets used for the first two and love the girl in your last card. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chupa, you always have so much eye candy to look at here & such a great range of styles. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012