Friday, 7 January 2011

Sweet Valentine

Happy (almost) weekend, friends!! I would like to share another vintage card with you tonight, something that you might have noticed that I do more often lately... I always drooled over vintage creations, but somehow I never got to work on building my stash in this regard. Therefore true vintage in Mona Pendleton's or Jean Martin's style were alway beyond my abilities. I gained some yummy stuff recently (some skills too) and I'm starting to enjoy shabby cards as much as ever!
I hope you will like this one...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Papertrey Ink (Rustic Cream), recycled kraft; paper: page from an old book; stamps: Hero Arts (Four Leaf Grid), Papertrey Ink (Out On A Limb Additions); ink: Brilliance (Pearlescent Orchid), Papertrey Ink (Tea Dye Duo), Versafine (Onyx Black); label: Glitz Design ("Scarlett" Glitzers); butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; twill ribbon; lace trim: Kaisercraft, stash; string; button; sewing machine

I played with this beautiful Verve sketch (VLVJan2011 Week 2), and Flourishes release challenge - FLLCJAN11.
Photobucket Photobucket
Thank you SO very much for taking the time to visit my blog and comment :) Hugs,
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Chupa! I've been lurking long enough, and must tell you that I absolutely LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwona this is beautiful.. I love the printed page background.. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! The vintage style is wonderful, and I love that red crochet trim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief, woman. You are one amazing artist. This just drips fabulousness! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Iwona....it's true you need certain "stuff" to make it work and it's one of my favourite styles for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you make these colours sing!! fabulous vintage feel, the lace works brilliantly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I think you did a great job at "vintage". From the lace, stitching, and pretty ribbon and twine...I think you nailed it girl. Great job! :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this card, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Chupa! I love all of the layers and textures of the lace, ribbon, and twine! Thanks for playing the Colors of Love with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012