Monday, 10 January 2011

To the moon and back

Hello lovelies, happy Monday to you! I'm quickly popping in with a card that I just whipped up... I absolutely *LOVE* how it turned out!
It's no secret that I'm gradually falling for shabby chic/vintage again, yet this time I'm proud to do so with 'polished' skills... I'm excited to see where this new passion of mine takes me!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Papertrey Ink (Rustic White); paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Glitz Design (Save The Date), Papertrey Ink (Out On A Limb Sentiments), Inkadinkado (Bold Damasks), Prima (Cantaria); ink: Grant (Silver), Versafine (Onyx Black), Papertrey Ink (Chai); butterfly: Collections; gem hearts from stash; big gem (thanks Piali!); QuicKutz embossing Folder (Diamonds And Dots); lace trim; gold ribbon; Nestabilities Circles

I'm playing with A Passion For Papertrey's "Background Basics" challenge again, as well as WMSC29 sketch.
Photobucket
Now, I know that just a little while ago I posted my There She Goes challenge card, where I wrote that I want to try my hand in Moxie Fab World "Gray Is The New Black" challenge again... what happened is that I couldn't resist to do so, after I scheduled that previous post two hours ago! LOL... Call me mad, and I won't oppose :)

As always, thank you for all your lovely comments! You never cease to brighten my day! Huggles,
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Cudowna i bardzo elegancka kartka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I for one am loving this new Shabby Chic bent you have going on. This is a stunner....keep 'em coming;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love this! What a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And there I was thinking you were gonna go down a CAS route! Ha!
    Seriously beautiful take on the sketch, girle!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Chupa! Gorgeous shabby chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, love everything about this!! The lace, the stamping, the butterfly, the bling!! gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation! love all the layers and fun stamping on this Chupa! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, the lace combining witth the backgroud,a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a lovely card - so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect use of gray. It is so soft and muted that the black and yellow butterfly is able to fly off the page. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh soooo lovely, Chupa! Love your vintage card! The butterfly with the gem, and the sentiment you chose are so gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is amazing! I love everything about it - the sentiment, the colors, the details. You rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Chupa! Thanks again for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012