Monday, 31 January 2011

What a day!

Hi there, peeps! I haven't had the best day today, starting with extreme heat outside, through some serious computer problems and in general not a cheerful mood... I was happy to discover though, that the compy is working again, after pretty much the whole day spent trying to revive it. We were already talking about the necessity to get a new one, what a relief it doesn't have to be so!
It's quite late now, that I finally have the opportunity to catch up on stuff, and I'm starting with showing you today's cards.

Firstly, I made two cards with the colours of CR84FN13. I wasn't happy enough with the first card I made, so I attempted another approach, and this one I'm showing you first:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Papertrey ink (Mat Stack 2); ink: Papertrey Ink (Chai), Vivid! (Brick), Memento (Rich Cocoa); paper doilies: Martha Stewart); die: Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 2); butterfly: Jenni Bowlin; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); roses: Prima; buttons; string: Papertrey Ink; sewing machine; glitter glue: Reeves

The sketch is Card Patterns 100, along with the the colours of CR84FN13 (for both the above and below card)

Photobucket width= Photobucket

The other card is for the CPS203 sketch. I had high hopes for a nice distressed look, but I think I got a little overboard :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Glitz Design (Distressing), Hero Arts; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone), ColorBox (Prussian Blue); gunmetal brads: Doodlebug Design; stitched ribbon; staples; glitter: Ice Stickles

Photobucket

I also managed to make one with the colours of Curtain Call 67 and SSSC102 sketch:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts (brown), Stampin' Up! (Cajun Craze); paper: discount paper; stamps: Papertrey Ink, Hero Arts; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Hyacinth); brown marker; satin ribbon; Glossy Accents (Ranger); butterfly punch: Martha Stewart, Cristina Re); Cherry Sprinkle

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for visiting, and look out for my Glitz Design post coming in 1,5 hours! :)
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. AWRSOME cards!!! I really love the red and black one altho they are all fab!!! Hope today is better for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne kartki, zwłaszcza ta pierwsza taka kolorowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely card Iwona! Thank you for playing at CardPatterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all :) and I will take some of your heat, we have been freezing and snow, snow, snow! Hope your computer continutes to cooperate for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!! Love your use of color! Sorry you are having too much heat there! We are due for a blizzard here tomorrow. It will be snow snow much fun...hehehehe...NOT!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection of cards Chupa! You have to be one of the busiest stampers I "know"! Love your two cards for CR84FN! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! Very busy stamper indeed!! Great job on the challenge! That first card is my favorite :) I'll trade you your hot weather for my freezing weather?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Overboard?! Never!!! These cards are GORGEOUS! Absolutely fantastic take on the CR84FN colors! Great job! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!! Hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all those cards! I love them! I just love all the buttons and die cuts on the first one, and I love the distressed feel of the second one. Thank you so much for playing again at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad your comi is working again so you were able to post these gorgeous creations! :o) Nice use of the CC colors. Thanks for playing along with us. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so busy!! I love the cards you made for the CR84FN challenge, and I have to say that my favourite is the second of the two!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really PRETTY! Love the rosebuds and especially LOVE the chocolate butterfly! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like both cards Chupa. I don't think you over did on the distress inks. I do love the butterfly and buttons on the first card too. :)
    Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So chock full of goodness!!! Thx for playing with us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are all absolutely beautiful cards. Great job on the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012