Here's the fabulous sketch:
...and my take, using one of the sentiments from the gorgeous Ballerina Rose set. I embellished it with a couple of Silver Metallics. LOVE these!
Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening); paper: Basic Grey; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Ballerina Rose); ink: Memento (Paris Dusk), Versa Magic (Aquatic Splash); Nestabilities Circles & Scalloped Circles; sewing machine; Silver Metallics; seam binding; paper flower
I used the pastel equivalents of the colours from PDCC70, I'm also playing with PPA82 (CAS - Elements Of Style - Scallops)
How To Play Along :
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Our Sketch Challenge Runs from the last Friday of a month through till the last Friday of the following month.
- Each Friday in between we have themed challenges. To be eligible for the monthly prize of a $20 gift voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps you MUST take part in the sketch challenge AND one of the weekly challenges.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Include a link back to the AnnaBelle Stamps blog in your post.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 5 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps, but you can play along without them. For those who use AnnaBelle stamps and upload to the Gallery HERE then you will also be in the running to be our Monthly Guest Designer!
I hope you'll play along with us! Thank you for coming - and have a fabulous day!