Saturday, 12 February 2011

Birthday girl

Hello, peeps! I've been busy preparing projects for assignments, but I thought that I can't leave you without a post tonight, and so I whipped up this little card, with the CPS204 sketch, and WT309 - Birthdays.
I haven't inked up this Penny Black cutie for quite a few weeks, so I had a great time colouring it again. Mimi must be my favourite PB character :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Papertrey Ink (Rustic White), Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi); paper: My Mind's Eye (So Sophie); stamp: Penny Black (Sweet Thing); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copic markers; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; paper piercer; Lime Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

I allowed myself for altering the sketch a little: I skewed one panel, and twisted the whole sketch to suit my image.
Photobucket

(EDIT: I found out that the WMC43 challenge is sponsored by Penny Black, and my card is by all means eligible :) The challenge is "Live, Laugh, Love", and with my birthday theme it fits "Life".)

I hope you like it :) Thank you for visiting my cozy little craft room today! Enjoy your weekend :)
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. iwona...this is so beautifully colored! love the papers, the layout, and your gorgeous shading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute!! Fabulous job coloring her...I just love the cupcake! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cute!! love this!! they are our sponsor this week!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous - awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card - love the colors and your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree with Mercy on this one!! Rylee and I both love it, she would love to borrow the stamp sometime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and great coloring!! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this is just so adorable Chupa love the sweet image!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever so sweet! I'm lovin' the teal and turquoise and green combination! So serene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012