Thursday, 3 February 2011

CASE Study Challenge #25

With February in full swing, it's time for a change of Muse at CASE Study! I'm giddy to share the lovely news with you all, as this time we're teaming up with the magnificent Eva Dobilas!
I'm hoping that you will find the upcoming month of inspiration from our Muse as fun as it certainly will be for our Teamies...
Eva has such an upbeat, colourful style, and I've been admiring her work for a long time. There's no better way to celebrate her talent than to be able to freely CASE her work for the whole month!
Here's the first card of her, that I chose for us all to work with this week:

Photobucket

I was, of course, inspired by the colours. I also took the idea of label with the sentiment, and included a birdie too. The papers, label and rhinestones are from the ever-awesome Glitz Design :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper, label, Frosting (rhinestones): Glitz Design; chipboard bird: Collections; lace trim; ink: Versa Color (Umber); buttons; thread; rhinestone "branch"

I freely followed the Cardabilities sketch:
Photobucket
I don't have suitable Nesties, so I included the smaller label shape instead.

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Eva Dobilas - February Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thanks for peeking in, friends! I've got an exciting surprise lined up in a couple of hours, so make sure you'll stop by later to check it out! :)
Have a lovely day (or a good night) xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Girlie, this card is sooooo DREAMY!!!!! I love the Glitz paper, the yummy label and that birdie...it's just GORGEOUS! And I am a huge admirer of your work, so honored to have been picked! THANK you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those fabulous accents you've added to your card, Chupa! An amazing array of gorgeousness all compiled into one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute, love all the bling on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I love you're spin on the Muse card

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card with two challenge played

    ReplyDelete
  6. how amazing are you, so many colours but all included beautifully! love the die and its bold black frame! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012