Thursday, 10 February 2011

CASE Study Challenge #26

Happy day to you, inky friends! Another Thursday means another CASE Study challenge, and that's why I love love LOVE it!! IEspecially when we've got a Muse as fabulous as Eva Dobilas :)
I was glad to see that our players liked the last week's inspiration, and I'm sure this one will get your creative juices flowing as well... isn't it GORGEOUS??!!



I just had to use this layout, although I didn't follow it in the exact way. Initially I also wanted to go crazy with colours, but after picking up this beautiful Curio paper, I let it lead the rest of my creation. I really like the result :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Wild Wasabi), Papertrey Ink (Rustic White); paper: Basic Grey (Curio), Pink Paislee (Parisian Anthology); stamps: Papertrey Ink (Mat Stack 3 Collection); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud); lace trim; organza ribbon; pearls: Kaisercraft; border punch: Fiskars

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Eva Dobilas - February Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for looking! {mwah}
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really like the layouts and colors!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, girlie this is one GORGEOUS card...so love the papers and the fabulous stamps you used, this is truly STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygod, i LOVE these!!
    so gorgeous, both of you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flower on the first card is amazing, chupa! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why hello there, Mr. Mat Stack. I love you. Fab card, Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Chupa!!! Love the flowers, and the pearl embellishments. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, my dear, I love that flourish of pearls and those expertly colored flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it- especially the matstack-lol!!!! the flowers are beautifully coloured and add so much elegance to the overall effect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012