Thursday, 24 February 2011

CASE Study Challenge #29

Looking for today's TSG Blog Hop Challenge? Please scroll down or click here. Thanks!

Well, wasn't the last week at CASE Study ridiculously FABULOUS??? I mean, hellooooo....!! A hundred and ten amazing entries!! I can tell you that I was SO giddy with excitement!
The "combined grind" challenge with The Play date Cafe turned out to be a huge success, and it would be even cooler now, if all those who discovered our blog through that event, will keep coming back for more!
Sadly, this week marks our last challenge with Eva Dobilas, our one of a kind, wildly talented February Muse. I for one, had so much fun CASEing her this month, something that I always wanted to do *GRIN* I will miss your fabulous input, my friend :)
Here's the inspiration card for this week:



I fell in love with this little number from the first sight. The colours are divine, and I ADORE that damask & newsprint background - how super gorgeous! Of course, the ribbon too... ohhh, the ribbon! I would find it hard to put this one away...

For my card, I knew right away that I'm going to use one of the Pure Innocence girls too...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: Stampin' Up! (Chocolate Chip), PTI (Rustic White), American Crafts (pink); paper: Scribble Scrabble, Basic Grey; stamps: MFT; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Umber); Copics; grosgrain ribbon; Nestabilities Labels 14; border punch: EK Success; pearls, twine: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; Cuttlebug embossing folder (Swiss Dots)

It was only fitting to use the MFTWSC8 sketch. The colours come from CTD130, and the card also fits the TSTR50 challenge - Buttons and Bows.

Photobucket Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Eva Dobilas - February Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012