Friday, 18 February 2011

Comfy cozy colours

Yeah, yeah... I'm here again. Same old story... *wink*
Just a quick post though, and the last one for tonight. I wasn't planning on getting inky today at all (I DO sometimes need a rest... it happens rarely, but none the less it does *lol*), but in the end I did, and it made me happy. The card took minimum time and effort to make, very pleasant and satisfying job :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic White); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Larkspurs, Mega Mixed Sentiments); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; rhinestone brads; sewing machine

I prepared it with these challenges in mind: TSTR49 - "Keeping Warm" & Tuesday Trigger: Comfy Cozy gave me colour inspiration, and I thought I'd also enter it into Stamping with Markers Challenge, also in the Moxie Fab World.
No sketch this time... OMG can you believe??

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for rocking my world & see you tomorrow,
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. So very pretty ... soft ... lovey, Chupa!! Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Tea Room! :)

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left comment on older post then came back to start . Love the background paper here and the stitching .Then the shading of image gives a feel of olde world charm for me . Now to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you make color work for you! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the background paper! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Chupa! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for joining in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and elegant, love that stamp........ :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Chupa! Thanks also for entering the Stamping with Markers challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Totally love everything about it!
    Visiting from Moxie Fab World. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012