Sunday, 27 February 2011

Friend of SNSS - I'll love you

Happy Monday, sweets! I hope it's happy for you, as we all know Mondays can be a bit daunting...
Mine is not too bad, although I think I'm starting to run out of ideas of how to entertain my 17 months old bumble bee Chuplet at home! She's getting so smart and active now, and I'm sure she wouldn't mind us two running around the house, tossing balls, reading books and building block towers all day long! Haha... well, I think I'm not the only mum around to know all about it ;)
Anyhoo...


Today I'm sharing a card, for the Friends of Sweet n' Sassy feature, that I'm happy to represent this month. I'm showing you another card with a beautiful stamp set - Love Sentiments.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Spring Moss), Grant; paper: Prima, Bella Blvd; stamps: Sweet n' Sassy (Love Sentiments); ink: Memento: (London Fog), Grant (light green); border punch: EK Success; lace trim; doily: Kaisercraft; Nestabilities Labels 14; button; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; seam binding; button; sewing machine

I combined the new Sweet n' Sassy sketch (SSS97), with the beautiful colours of CR84FN17:

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm also entering the card into TPE94 "Buttons, Lace & Ribbon" :)
Thanks for looking! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love love LOVE that sentiment also. I have a 2.5 year old, and I have a 9 month old... I totally hear you! My older one now loves to entertain herself, which is lovely, as her little sister is quickly becoming the "I need to get into everything" stage! Ah, but we would be so bored without them! Thank you so much for joining CR84FN again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwie! STUNNING!!! Such feminine and gorgeous details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This is GORGEOUS! Wowzers! Love each and every detail! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Chupa! Beautiful details and the sentiment is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Chupa! The framed sentiment looks fab and I love the butterfly fluttering about! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the doily and that butterfly!!! Love that Prima paper in the background, such a pretty collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, I love the crocheted doily and that paper is just gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa, WOW, you've done it again! Made my chin hit the floor! STUNNING girl! Love how you've used the challenge colors! Wonderful take on the challenge colors! So glad you played along with CR84FN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So PRETTY, Chupa! LOVE the embroidered doily and the lace! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the crocheted doily and lace; and that sentiment is just wonderful! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elegance, romance, chic...this card has it all. Love your take on the challenge; your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Chupa, this is so elegant and gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Chupa. Love the pretty paper and sweet butterfly. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012