Saturday, 26 February 2011

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge #5 Guest Designer

Hello, peeps!
I was asked by the fabulous Judith from Jay Gee's Nook to Guest Design for her new challenge that just launched today. I'm a big fan of their challenges, so it was a pleasure to jump in!
Here's the inspiration... I fell in love with these coluors together instantly!

Photobucket

My card, featuring the brand new Under The Weather TSG stamp set, that's being released tonight!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, SU! (Chocolate Chip), white; paper: American Crafts; stamps: There She Goes (Under The Weather); ink: Memento (Rich cocoa); Copics; Glossy Accents by Ranger; buttons

I played with the sketch from the Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #59:

Photobucket

Thank you for coming, I hope you're having a lovely, fun-filled weekend! mwah,
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. what a pleasant surprise to see!!! looooooove all the glossy accents, fabulous for this gorgeous set!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Sue, the glossy accents look perfect on this sweet image. Your card is gorgeous Chupa and I am so happy you could join us as GT today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Iwona..when I first saw this I smiled from ear to ear...simply way too cute and like the other girls have said, love the Glossy Accents, adds the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aced the colours from the insp. piece as well as the sketch!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour combo is great!! Love the 'shiny' boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute, the color combo is perfect for this cute stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and cute. Gorgeous for a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, darling image, great colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012