Sunday, 20 February 2011

More Sunday cards

Just like I wrote in my previous post, I didn't stop on the two cards that I shared earlier tonight. This time I knew that I'd have to settle for simplicity, if I wanted to leave the craft room at a civilized hour... don't tell anyone, but I didn't quite succeed *rolls eyes*
Well, at least I had fun (...when oh when wouldn't I??), and I'm hoping that you will like these!

The first card is a CAS, inspired by Cookie (StampGroover), who's this week's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS211). I loved every single detail of this card of her, so I decided to go in the very same direction.
Since inspiration is what stands behind making this card, I say it fits perfectly in WMC44.
Another challenge for it is Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: My Favorite Things; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; buttons

Another one, with the SC320 sketch & the lovely colours of JUGS72:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: cream, recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: TPC Studio, Hero Arts; ink:Versa Magic (Sand Beige), ColorBox (Blush Rose); Copics; buttons; brads; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine

Photobucket Photobucket

As always, thank you so much for your interest, and have a lovely day! xxxx
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards!! Full of color and pattern. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chupa I don't leave you comments all the time but I want to let you know that I think you are absolutely crazy talented! Love your work! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'know simplicity is a winner in my book, girlie! Not only do you leave the craft room at a reasonable hour but your produce some fantastic cards whilst you're at it! :D
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards- haha seems like I say the same thing week after week. You have truly amazing talent lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! Those PI girls are just so adorable! And I love your JUGs card! Very cheery card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both Cards are absolutely wonderful! But The 2nd is so full of details wirblig being "too much". I Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Chupa! Your coloring on the sweet, PI girl is spectacular and I ADORE your JUGS card! Great interpretation of the SCS sketch and you made wonderful use of our palette! The flowers are the perfect focal point and I love the patterned paper you used and your stitching! Gorgeous, girl :] So glad you could play along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa!
    Thanks so much for playing in the FS challenge! Your card is ADORABLE! Have a great week! Hugs...Cookie :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, MA'AM! "Hello" indeed! BOTH of these cards have me wringing my mitts in excitement, but your use of the JUGS colors has me doing a little creative jig! EXCELLENT work, as always, my dear! Yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both your cards rock Chupa! Love the layout for this weeks JUGS color challenge. Your attention to detail always make your creations so fun to drool over! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Chupa! CAS, layers, shabby chic - is there anything you can't do?! These cards are gorgeous!! Love them both! Amazing girl!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so fun, Chupa! LOVE how bright and cheery they both are, especially with four inches of snow lying on the ground in my neck of the woods ;). Thank you so much for playing along, this week, in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Chupa! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012