Friday, 25 February 2011

Papertrey Ink February Blog Hop

I'm happy to take part in another fun Papertrey Ink Blog Hop... this time the theme is scallops, so c'mon... could I possibly pass on this one??


Here's my take:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: PTI (Blooming button bits (sentiment), Mat Stack 3 (brackets), Fancy Flourishes (background); ink: Versa Magic (Pumpkin Spice, Sand Beige); border punch: EK Success; satin ribbon; sewing machine; Nestabilities Ovals; button; twisted paper cord: AnnaBelle Stamps

I combined the FTL129 sketch, with the colours of Color Inspiration Challenge #2 at Paper Crafts Connection.

Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for looking! I'm actually off to work on my PTI order now (yee haw!), and I've got a nasty feeling that my wallet is not going to like it! *wink*
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. gorgeous work...nice work on the color challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Chupa! Great use of the sketch and colors...and the ribbon treatment is fab!! Great job! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Love that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card- I love the colors, and that big yummy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet card--love the polka dot scallops:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Maybe you should hold off on that order til you see them all. I love to enable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your creations... so pretty... great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! everything pulls together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love how you worked out that color combo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! As always, my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the stamped flourish and sponging around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, love the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you know how much I love dots, so this card is just perfect! Love the ribbon and the big gorgeous bow! got the order, will send it off when we arrive home tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chupa, that bow is delicious!!! I love the color and how perfectly you tied it into a big poof! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo pretty!!!! Love the polka dot scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GORGEOUS! I love that luscious bow, the polka dot scallops, and the fabulous, subtle colors of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! I love the soft colors and the scallops. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Love those colors! And that bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your ribbon accents and the scalloped sides. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012