Thursday, 17 February 2011

Say It In... Yellow!

Hi there, peeps!
Welcome to another fabulous AnnaBelle Stamps challenge! This week we're saying it with yellow!

On my card I used the brand new set released this month - Easter Hope, and combined it with my favourite grasses from All Things Grow.
I revisited the way to feature these beautiful tulips, from my release card, by fussy cutting them, popping up on dimensionals and tying together to form a bunch. I LOVE how it looks!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, vanilla; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Easter Hope, All Things Grow); ink: Memento (London Fog), Versa Color (Narcissus, Umber); Copics; Tangerine twisted paper cord; edge distresser; brown marker; lace trim: Kaisercraft; buttons

I used the SSS95 sketch.

Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of our talented DT girls designed today!

Belles
Andrea
Sue W
Kylie
Ida
Jerusha
Rene'
Lisa
Sue K
Teresa

Bellas
Liz
Kerry

I hope you'll take time to participate in this challenge! Feel free to hop over to the ABS blog to read upon the details and link up your creation. By participationg in any of our challenges for the month, you're in the running for a scrumptious Gift Certificate to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store!
Also, if you use an AnnaBelle stamp as your main image and upload to our Gallery as well as on the ABS Blog, you could be one of our future Guest Designers - check all the details out HERE for that one!
Good luck, and have fun :) xxx
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. You make yellow look fabulous!! love the combination of both of these sets- just magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Iwona. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I love the use of the "leaves" for the background behind the Tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All rightie!! Love those tulips with the grasses in the background -- wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like sun and fun, warm days and bbq :-) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic Chupa! those grasses from all things grow are on my shopping list this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piękna i bardzo słoneczna kartka :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Iwona! I love everything about this card!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Iwona. I love your yellow paper and the yellow and Kraft together are a great colour combo.
    Kerry'xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous design, gorgeous stamping, gorgeous embellishments. Fantastic take on the challenge Iwona!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, dear! LOVE it! Thanks for joining us again at The Sweet Stop. It always makes me smile to see your name in the list of players :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way your cards look. You have an original style that no one can copy. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012