Tuesday, 1 February 2011

TSG92 - Inspiration Challenge

Finally my TSG challenge card arrived, with much delay... and that's because our wishful thinking that we avoided further problems with computer was just that. It was working fine this morning, however it refused to cooperate afterwards and I had to ask hubby to bring a replacement compy from work, in order to have internet at all. It's so-so now and I seem to be able to do most of the usual stuff, but none the less it's far from perfection.
Anyway, having remembered the inspiration photo from this week's TSG challenge, I whipped up my card in the meantime, but I'm not pleased with it...
I had big plans for this card, and after spending a considerable amount of time making it (the whole scene begun with white cardstock), in the end it just feels... not right. I guess worrying about the lack of compy was affecting my mojo.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts; paper: Kaisercraft; stamps: There She Goes (Spring Fever); ink: Kaleidacolor (Cappuccino Delight), Versafine (Onyx Black), Vivid! (Brick); white gel pen; gingham ribbon

Here's the TSG92 inspiration photo, along with the SSS93 sketch, that I attempet to use:

Photobucket Photobucket

Thanks for coming!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I really LOVE this card! You might not be totally happy with it, but for me, it's a BEAUTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunset you have created!! The black and white bows are such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!!! gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, I think you did an awesome job with the inspiration photo! Ahhhhhh, I'm looking forward to warm, summer sunsets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Love all the white accents! Wish I could get my gel pen to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Check out my squirrel video and blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely perfect!!! love the graduated colour and the contrast of black/orange- stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012