Sunday, 27 February 2011

Verve sketch

Greetings again, my fabulous, talented friends! I didn't have an especially crafty day, but I did create a card towards the evening... I've been hoping that I'll get one more, but I think I'm too tired. Being quite satisfied with the one I've got, I think I may just call it a day :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock, Cherry Cobbler); paper: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Verve; ink: Versa Magic (Sand Beige), Memento (Rhubarb Stalk); sewing machine; white gel pen; hand-dyed satin ribbon; button; natural jute, Cherry Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

The challenges that I combined on this one are VLVMar2011 Week 1 sketch, and JAI57:

Photobucket Photobucket

Have an amazing day,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Iwona!

    This is pretty! Love the colors in the ribbon and the way you see them in the rest of the card. Wishing you a lovely day! (or is the day already over with you... then I'd be wishing you good night, hi hi ;-)

    Hugs, wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon. It's beautiful, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty as usual Chupa. Love that ribbon you have used. Great job with this week's challenge colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Chupa! Love your button and bow too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012