Thursday, 10 March 2011

As CAS as it gets

Hello again, one more post for tonight...
I played with a couple of challenges this afternoon, here are the cards!
First one is for FS213, with Neva being the Featured Stamper. I chose to CASE this card. Since I was planning to use the music notes for the background too, I thought that I'd adjust the colours, to suit the Embellish Color Trends Challenge with Music.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, DCWV, PTI (Rustic White); stamps: Glitz Design (music notes), Hero Arts (palm), PTI (sentiment); ink: Memento (Pear Tart, Sweet Plum); border punch: EK Success; grosgrain ribbon; string; glitter glue: Reeves

Photobucket

For the next card, I paired the GS#77 sketch, with the colours of cQc#75, and CAS109 - Tickle Your Funny Bone.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Mabel); stamps: There She Goes (Ice Cream); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; ribbon: PTI; buttons; tag: Kaszazz

Photobucket Photobucket

As always, thanks so much for visiting my little blog :) See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. How bright and beautiful are these beauties, even though it is cool I am now thinking of icecream!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards, love the ice cream one, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those ice cream looks awesome! Bring on the summer Iwona! Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Iwona, especially that first one caught my eye! The shiny colors there are amazing! Love it!!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chupa - AWESOME cards!!! I just got that paper, too - I love it! Thank you so much for playing at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Embellish card is beautiful! Love the layered stamping. you're just too good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card, Chupa! Love that icecream. Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! Your CQC card makes me hungry! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! The "coincidence" stamp in the word bubble is too funny! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012