Friday, 4 March 2011

Busy evening

(It's my second post for today :))

So! I've been having a very nice, lazy Friday evening, watching Ghost Hunters on Youtube and stamping. I love Friday evenings, when I know that hubby is not going to work the next day, and I also love how we share our time in the study together, like we did tonight - each of us doing their own thing... we don't need to talk a lot, but we're savouring each other's presence every single minute. Happy sigh...

I was meaning to make it a one card evening, but I didn't want to break up watching the show to write a post, so I kept watching and crafting, and I ended up with three cards instead. HA! That's one of the things that goes all too well with stamping... TV :)
Although at the moment I'm thinking very nice thoughts of a warm bed and a book, so I'm going to keep the post as short as it gets. Here we go!

Here's one for Totally Hues Challenge #3, and CPS207. Love love LOVE these cats!!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts, white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: There She Goes (Cattitude, In Stitches); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics

Photobucket Photobucket

Next up is the simple card for JAI58 (which is to CASE either Amanda or Danielle - I chose the card of Danielle from this JAI post). The colour inspiration comes from Tuesday Trigger: An Idea In Yellow.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, SU!; stamps: Glitz Design (Distressing), PTI (Signature Greetings); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); ribbon: Sullivans

Photobucket

Lastly, I combined two colour challenges: PDCC71 Color Splash & TSTR51 - and I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this :)
The fun part? This card is ALL stamped! Pretty cool for a layered card like this, huh?? ;)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: rPTI (Rustic Cream); stamps: Glitz Design (Distressing, Scarlett), Layers Of Color (sentiment only); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Lady Bug), Versa Color (Sky Gray), Distressing Ink (Pumice Stone); Copics; wrinkled ribbon; pleated satin ribbon; rhinestones: Scrapbooking Bitz; button; string: PTI; Nestabilities Ovals

Photobucket Photobucket

No tips from me tonight... to sleepy to think of any. Sorry!
As always, I'm in your debt for your constant support and love! You make me a very HAPPY Chupa :)
Don't forget that I've got something up the sleeve on the weekend, so make sure you'll pop in some time to see what that is ^_^
Wishing you a bright, sunshiney day,
Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. ta żółta karteczka jest bajeczna! KOCHAM TAKIE! Ale kotki.. niczego sobie;) Piękne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my shabby goodness ... your card, Chupa, for the Tea Room challenge is absolutely STUNNING this week!!!!!!!! I {heart} that shabby seam binding and all the stamping -- just a fantastic design this week -- thanks so much for sharing!!

    Would love for you to be considered for the weekly prizes ... please be sure to only include your card for TSTR challenge in your post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous!! Wonderful job! Great job with the CPS sketch this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love that little bird image! The satin ribbon is gorgeous! A stunning card...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured Danielle's style so beautifully. Thanks for taking part in this extra special challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous cards Chupa!. I just love your cats, TSG has such sweet stamps & you always make fab cards with them. I am quite partial to yellow at the moment & love what you have created for the Tuesday Trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog - what stunning cards you make! Absolutely beautiful, you're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing, I love the red velvet in the color splash card, beautiful detail

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you have been busy. love your creations as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome trio!! Looks like you were in a very happy little space, your evening sounds magical, if only I could get Ash into the craftroom-lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is stunning! Wow! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now you've been a busy bee in your space tonight, girly! Love your shading on those cats with 'cattitude' and your bold yellow card just oozes fab CAS style!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! Love those polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What can I say but you always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chupa, glad you had a good Friday night. :) Love your take on our Color Splash challenge this week...and it's even cooler since you stamped everything we see there! Glad you could join us at the Cafe once again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you've stamped everything, I'm just getting into that so it's great to see how good it can look!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is definitely DD style. I love the bright cheeriness of your card, and that beautiful big bow....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Chupa! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. GOrgeous cards Chupa. Love your DD case for JAI> THanks so much for playing along.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE all your stamping, Chupa! Gorgeous design and great combination of challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us, this week, in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE that everything is stamped on your layered card and love all the layers (especially that velvety trim). Glad to have you playing again in the Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am always in AWE when I visit your blog Chupa!!! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really love all the cards and love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are fabulous, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012