Saturday, 12 March 2011

Butterfly Blog Linky Party!

Greetings, fabulous friends!
I'm very happy to take part in a fun event today, organized by my dear stamping buddy, Eva Dobilas. It's a celebration of butterflies, and held by and for the enhusiasts of these graceful creatures.... do you love butterflies?? Then this hop is just for you!!



I encourage you to hop on over to Eva's blog, where you'll find a full list of participants. Enjoy!
I'm all for butterflies on my cards... is it just me or do they fit just about on any creation/theme? Definitely a BIG love of mine... I used some punched ones here, along with a PTI stamp, that I coloured with Copics.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white, PTI (Rustic Cream); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: Verve, PTI; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Versa Color (Celadon); Copics; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; sewing machine; seam binding; sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; border punch: EK Success; edge distresser; Nestabilities Circles

I used the VLVMar2011 Week 3 sketch:

Photobucket

Thank you for checking my card out, happy hopping!
Photobucket

33 comments:

  1. WOW....girlie, this is GORGEOUS...Love your gorgeous color combo and oh my, the pretty butterflies!!! THANK YOU for playing along...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iwona, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS girl!!! Such beautiful butterflies and love your big bow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just GORGEOUS! All of your work is! I'm a new follower. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!!!! LOVE the butterflies of course....but that seam binding....totally heart it!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your little butterflies flitting over your card, the crinkly ribbon, and that fab sentiment!
    phornschu@!hotmail.com
    www.1pamperedstamper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! LOVE your distressing!! And your patterned papers are the perfect backdrop for your sweet butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Chupa! So many pretty little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty Chupa! I love the colors and that crinkle ribbon bow is the perfect touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous use of Maureen's sketch! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi chupa, wonderful butterfly creation! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgoues.. Loving the colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even that gorgeous ribbon looks like a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooooo pretty! The sketch is perfect and your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card! The colors are so lovely and your bow with the button and twine is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with you butterflies look great on anything. Gorgeous Card, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a beautiful card! I love all the detail and your ribbon just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow.. stunning card. I just love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous butterfly. I love how you have it colored.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wah! the card is soooo cute. i love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Chupa this is gorgeous! I love all the details!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card!! I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card! I love your mix of beautiful patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this absolutely fantastic. love the colours and the layout. stunning
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012