Thursday, 17 March 2011

CASE Study Challenge #31

The new challenge at CASE Study has just launched, and this time I chose a very cheerful, summery card by our March Muse, Julee Tilman.

It's so colourful and full of life, I just couldn't let this one pass :)

Somehow, I went for clean & simple... again. Upon choosing Julee's cards, I was convinced that a month of creating shabby goodness is coming, but looking at the inspiration, yet again a CAS design was on my mind. I still like it a lot!
My inspiration was mainly the colours.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Marina Mist), American Crafts (dark blue), white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: PTI (Butterfly Dreams, Say It With Style, Fancy Flourishes); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Summer Sky, Paris Dusk); white gel pen; rhinestones: Scrapbooking Bitz

I created with the FTL131 sketch. I'm also playing with A Pasion For Papertrey's Piece Out, Man! challenge :)

Photobucket

I'd love you to check out what the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team prepared for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Julee Tilman - March Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fab inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Noice work! I love the butterflies on the patterned paper and perfectly teamed with the flourish! you know my feelings on Dots-lol!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow-this is so bright and cheery I love it. Great paper piecing too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutley stunning Chupa - great pp'd butterflies and a really cheery card.

    Thanks for joining in with us at A Passion For Papertrey.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Chupa, love those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned butterflies! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012