Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Color inspiration

Hello, friends! Ive got one card to share - a quickie made this morning, the sort of a thing that happens conveniently in-between the chores ;)
I'm very happy with my idea on this one... I knew that I wanted some sort of flourish behind the bird, but what I didn't plan, was that it would look like a huge decorative tail on the birdie's back!
Hee hee... it looks like some sort of a peacock ^_^

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Plum Pudding), American Crafts (black), white; stamps: Inkadinkado (flourish), PTI (Blooming Button Bits - sentiment), Red Lead Paperworks (bird); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rose Red); border punch: Fiskars; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

The card started with the Color Inspiration Challenge #3 on PaperCrafts Connection, and I paired the colours with the GS#79 sketch.

Photobucket Photobucket

In a couple of hours, launches both the new CASE Study challenge, as well as the last TSG Blog Hop Challenge for March. I hope you'll join in the fun! See you soon ~
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch, such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty, I think the bird stands out with the pink flourish! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh, Iwona, I love this card! It's the Case Study bird!! Fun!! Those sprinkles look awesome as well, too bad the company is all the way in Australia... the boxes where they are in probably won't fit in a mailbox envelope, would they? Love the colors in your card!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012