Thursday, 3 March 2011

A few challenges

It's my second post for today, peeps! Scroll down for for my CASE Study card, please :)

After two day's break, I was happy to have found a while to play with my goodies. Oh, the joy! I'm seriously hooked... does it show?? The result is two new cards, that I'm eager to share with you :)

The first card utilizes the SC322 sketch and the colours of cQc#74... It's not often that I colour a complex stamp, so it was a nice change to my "routine" :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi, Bordering Blue), American Crafts (brown); paper: Crate Paper, Kaisercraft, Basic Grey); stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie, PTI; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Sky Blue, Olive); Copics

Photobucket Photobucket

For the next one, I paired Card Patterns sketch 104, with CC312 (Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Rose Red). Unfortunately, the photo doesn't show the actual colours properly - the sun was shining madly through the window, when I was taking it...

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi), American Crafts (pink), recycled kraft; paper: Prima; stamps: There She Goes (Sentimental Birthday); ink: Memento (Bamboo Leaves), Grant; tag: Kaszazz; border & butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; paper lace: Bella!; string, pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; decorative flower ribbon

Photobucket

I hope you like them :) Thank you for coming! xxx
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Super sweet cards, your colouring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual, I love how you get so many elements on the page that all seem to tie in together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fantastic cards! Your coloring is amazing on the first one, and I love the banners and skewed panel on the second one. Thanks for joining us again at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, love them both, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both cards, but the one on the bottom is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Fabulous colouring on that first card. They are both fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards, Iwona!! Just like Marjan, that second one is my fave, the colors there and the paper are amazing! And love the squares you made! So pretty!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chupa! this is absolutely wonderful. I thik that I might try this sketch. It is beautiful.
    Would love to have you join us at
    http://cropstop.blogspot.com/

    A great sketch this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you...LOVE both of your cards...especially the one for CP! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow look at these gems!! your Krafty Kimmie image is beautifully coloured, and those clouds devine! a creative idea with the flowers on the second, perfectly framing the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Chupa! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both gorgeous, Chupa! I LOVE the colourQ one, that stamp is hysterical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, Chupa---both of them! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing with us at the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012