Friday, 18 March 2011

Flourishes speed challenge

Just as I promised, I'm back with one more card. I stumbled upon a Flourishes release challenge earlier today, and as soon as I saw the fun sketch they gave us, I knew that I wanted to play.
They do a really quick one this time, with the Linky closing in just a few hours. I'm glad that in my time zone the deadline falls on the evening, rather than morning, like for the Americans.
It was much easier for me to have a bit of uninterrupted peace (well, sort of... *snort*), and so I finished this!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (brown), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Mabel); stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); Copics; white gel pen; ribbon: PTI; border punch: Martha Stewart; sewing machine; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; Ovals; paper piercer; black Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps

Here's the Flourishes sketch for the challenge, which I paired with the yummy colours of PDCC73...

Photobucket Photobucket

I'll see you tomorrow! Have a lovely, sunshiney day ~
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. This is sooooo gorgeous!! I loved your card.. The layers are fabbie...
    almost feel like pulling mine out of the Flourishes challenge :-p. I shouldn't have tried my own weird colors!

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Chupa! LOVE the way your patterned papers play off one another, and your paper-pierced, focal point is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. This is lovely. I'm intrigued by the stitching on your card. I'm following your blog because I can see I can learn a lot about this craft from you. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Wow, Wow. You always make the most amazing cards, Chupa! xxx Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning, Chupa! LOVE the colours you used and how you coloured the image. Great take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, great layout and good take on the colour challenge too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iwona... this rocks. I LOVE the bright colors and just how it all flows into one gorgeous card! Glad you had some quiet time and now I have to think of those Aussies in their craft rooms at night when the rest are burning the midnight oil! LOL! Thanks for playing! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very rich and beautiful. I really like how you colored these flowers. Just awesome. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Speed Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you colored the amaryllis blooms and coordinated the "ribs" of the flowers with the ribbon. Too lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Love how the black adds such richness to the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, this is AWESOME!!!! What an amazing balance of colours, love the purple & orange and the flowers are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your strong take on the colours this week Chupa! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH, Chupa! I just love when you play along with us--this card is GORGEOUS! I love that rich color--your ribbon--and your image and coloring! You knock my socks off every single time! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012