Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Good news, everyone!

Hello blogging friends!
I would like to give you an update regarding some of my fabulous Design Teams....
Firstly, I'm excited to announce that you will keep seeing the amazing TSG product here on my blog, since I'm going to stay with There She Goes for longer, this time as a Senior Trendsetter! WooT WooT! Read all about our current Trendsetters here.

Also, yesterday started a March Madness Sale at AnnaBelle Stamps store!


There are heaps of stamp sets, Sprinkles and Ribbons all discounted! The sale will last the whole of March but items on sale may change, so be sure to get in quick!

That's all for now, but I'm hoping to pop in later tonight with a card... fingers crossed, as the day has been busy!
Also, I'm working on a fun new *surprise* addition to my blog, so stay tuned... you may just see the news coming somewhat this weekend :)
Have a wonderful, crafty day,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being a 'Senior Trendsetter', TSG is very lucky. Your cards are just FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012