Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I spy with my little eye...

...some new My Mind's Eye! (please excuse my crude rhyming)
There is some fresh, scrumptions MME in the house, though...
I ordered the all four Stella & Rose 6x6 pads, I couldn't for the life of me choose just one or two. They have the most amazing patterns - very warm, homespun in feel - just how I like it! You're bound to see me using them often :)
To celebrate the fact that these babies are here, I thought that it would be nice to enter the card sketch challenge over at the MME blog. The sketch is fabby, the requirement is to use their product and the "celebrate today" theme. I chose the sentiment from the new TSG stamp set, In All The World. There's always time to celebrate a good friend!



Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Mabel); stamps: There She Goes (In All The World); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); edge distresser; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; butterfly punch: Martha Stewart; border punch: EK Success; scallop scissors; Nestabilities Circles; lace trim: Kaisercraft

Below you can see the sketch. I paired it with Tuesday Trigger: Oh So Lovely... what perfect colours for my choice of papers!

Photobucket Photobucket

That's about it for tonight! I'll most certainly see you again tomorrow, but now I hear a very distinct call from my bed :)
Have a lovely day/good night!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Wowza, as always. So inspiring! Love what you did with the woodgrain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the richness of the colours you chose, and that sentiment is so sweet. And, I just love the whimsy of the orange bow, and the elegance of the lace trim, and and and...the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Чудесна,цветна композиция!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GORGEOUS card for this weeks Tuesday Trigger. LOVE what you created.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the pleated paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've ordered the same paper (Off course, the ALL four pads. LOL!) and am waiting for arrival! EEEEEk! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always like your work better than mine... ;) Great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the texture on your card...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chupa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012