Friday, 18 March 2011

Keeping it simple

Hi again! It's my second post today, and me thinks not the last - I've got one more card in plans for tonight, so stay tuned!
For now, I'd like to show you the two cards from this morning - as always, I was playing with some of my favourite challenges. Here we go!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, grey (Bazzill?); paper: Lily Bee Design; stamps: PTI (Year Of Flowers: Gladiolus), Glitz Design (Distressing); ink: Memento (London Fog, Pear Tart); Copics; sewing machine; tag: Kaszazz; flower eyelet; string: AnnaBelle Stamps

The sketch comes from PPA85, and the colours from Color Cue {13}:

Photobucket Photobucket

And another one:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, SU! (Soft Suede), white; paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); stamps: There She Goes (Angel Mail); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); Copics; sewing machine; bling: Zva Creative

This time I played with the SCS challenges: SC324 (sketch), and CC314 (colours - Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede):

Photobucket

Thanks for visiting!! xxx
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Love the first card and sketch!!

    And the second one - wow!! The papers are fantastic so is the image and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVE the way your stamped flowers come right through your text! And your textured, gray cardstock is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with this month's Color Cue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Love how you created a tag as a panel and the sentiment in the second card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the first card - green being my favorite colour and all! Gorgeous flowers and lovely touch with the sentiment stamped on the ribbon. Great use of the SCS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what beautiful cards!!! I love em both but that blue one is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Your coloring is fabulous and I LOVE the image and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW, you're really making me want to pull out my gladiolus stamp set, what a STUNNING card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent!! what a fabulous tribute to each challenge, the gladdies are fantastic and I just love the bling flourish- well it is dots after all-lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the tag look. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are gorgeous!!! LOVE your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful, Chupa!! I really love how you combined the Glitz and PTI stamps on that first one...it looks fabulous!! Wonderful job with WPlus9's Color Cue #13! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012