Monday, 7 March 2011

Mojo contest

Well, it wasn't long till I came back, was it?? *rolls eyes*
I took advantage of Chuplet being still in bed, and I had just the right amount of time to whip up one more card. Pretty good job, considering that it wasn't a long time off at all, yet the card is pretty elaborate.
My inspiration this time was MOJO181, and I applied the colours of OTWC48. I haven't played with Kim's challenges before, but when I saw this week's colours on some other blog earlier today, I just couldn't resist. What an amazing, uplifting combo!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, Grant (brown), SU! (yellow); paper: SU!, Prima, Cosmo Cricket; stamps: Kaisercraft (journaling), Inkadinkado (birds), SU! (sentiment); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Celadon), Versa Magic (Malted Mauve); Copics; pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; edge distresser; staples; seam binding; button; string: PTI; lace trim; sewing machine; QuicKutz embossing folder (Retro Diamonds); border punch: Fiskars

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm sorry that you keep seeing the same sort of stuff on my cards lately - seam binding being one of them, as well as the ribbon+button+string combination. I can not for the life of me stop doing this! With the seam binding, it's a little crush that I'm having on it at the moment. It's been a while since I finally ordered me some, and now I can't put it away....
Anyhoo, I hope you like the card! Me thinks that I'll now let you rest from my cards for a little, as I've got some DT work to do this evening.
Have a lovely time, whatever you're doing,
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chupa it's lovely, and hey if the combination works so well, why not keep using it! (seam binding, button & string I'm talkin bout lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I too am addicted to the seam binding......and glitter! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Love your colors... so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a design eye for colors, love your choices! Exquisite details, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love how you used all those colours together, such a cheery card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is card is awesome! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so so gorgeous Miss Chupa!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card! These colors just come to life with all your shabby details! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this card has blown me away! I wish I had a fraction of your creativity. Staples!? Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful combination of patterns for such a visually intriguing card. So good to see you playing at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012