Monday, 28 March 2011

More colouring fun

Hello friends, and welcome Tuesday :)
I had a strong need to colour a cutie again today, and so I reached for another Some Odd Girl image. Love them!
For my card, I played with this week's Featured Stamper challenge on SCS. This week's FS is Elaine a.k.a. Quixotic, and I've been a fan of her magnificent colouring skills for long. I chose to CASE this beautiful card of hers.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (brown); paper: Bo Bunny; stamp: Some Odd Girl (digi); Copics; sentiment sticker: SRM Stickers; twill ribbon, grosgrain ribbon; string; button; sewing machine

I hope you like it =) See you soon! xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! Love the coloring and the mix of papers! You've been featured on the Some Odd Girl blog today as a Some Odd Spotting :)
    http://someoddgirl.blogspot.com/2011/03/some-odd-spotting_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012