Tuesday, 8 March 2011

A neutral beauty

Hello, lovelies! I don't have much time, so I'm quickly showing you the card, that I prepared this morning for BBB08 - "Neutral Beauty", with JUGS74 sketch.
I added just a tiny bit of colour, with a piece of BG Curio paper.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: Kaisercraft, Basic Grey; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); edge distresser; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; eyelets; sewing machine

Photobucket

Thank you for visiting my little crafty place today! :)
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is a real stunner so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neutral beauty indeed!!! WOW! So stunning Chupa!!! Your distressing is perfect and I love the eyelets!!! GORGEOUS!!! Lovely take on the JUGS sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card! I remained speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - Thanks for gettin' sketchy with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural beauty - you're NOT kidding! THIS is exquisite! Makes me long for the days when Walnut Ink was brand new and ALL the rage! {Do you remember THAT!!!???!!!} Gosh, girl! YOU'VE outdone yourself, once again! I love this! I keep THANKING you for sharing, but REALLY - I mean it! YOUR use of JUGS challenges always makes me want to start all over! hee hee THANKS for the inspo, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, you worked wonders on the neutral challenge at Flourishes AND on our sketch! This is absolutely beautiful! Your distressing is perfect along with your stitching and patterned paper :] LOVE this!!

    Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iwona - as always, you have created a masterpiece!!! Beautiful way to showcase neutrals and your detailing is fabulous!! Thanks for playing the Bring Back Beautiful challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012