Sunday, 6 March 2011

New SFYTT, hooray!

Now that we've got to wait for a month to get our hands on the new SFYTT, it's even more exciting when it does come :)
Here is my take:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Wild Wasabi), American Crafts, white; paper: DCWV (Mariposa); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; glitter gloue: Reeves; ribbon: SU!; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; button

TIP: Make the best of the patterned paper, by making it act as a story-telling background for your stamp. On my card I used the decorative pattern to resemble the greenery amongst which my "fairy" stands.

I paired the sketch with the colours of Inkspiration Challenge #60:

Photobucket Photobucket

I will be chiming in again in a short while, with my card for the new TSG challenge. Stay tuned! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of Jen's sketch and this week's Inkspirations colours, Chupa. Darling image and I love how you incorporated the DP on the focal panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little scene you created with the patterned paper Iwona....looks so sweet:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, Chupa, this is gorgeous! thanks for playing with Inkspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that card turned out really pretty! I love your coloring on the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012