Monday, 7 March 2011

No one like you

Good day to you, fabulous friends! How come that we're so much into March already?? The time seemed to have accelerated lately... with a busy life, that's exactly what happens :/
I took Zuzia to a checkup this morning, one after over half a year's break, and was excited to see how much she's gained weight and height. She's one happy toddler, and keeps me as busy as ever :)
I have just put her down for a nap, so I gather it's time to show you what I've been up to this morning. I made this card in between frolicking/feeding/nappy changing... lol, the usual stuff :)
I love how I would jump at the desk for an occasional five or then minutes - cut the paper, stamp something, etc., just to find out later on that the card is ready when I didn't really feel like I was making it. Fun times :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: The Girls' Paperie; stamps: Layers Of Color (label), PTI (sentiment), Glitz Design (music notes); ink: Memento (Sweet Plum), Versa Color (White), PTI (Fresh Snow); sewing machine; edge distresser; buttons; seam binding; mulberry flowers

The card was made with the WMSC37 sketch, and the coluors of Embellish Color trends Challenge with Music. The card also fits the TSTR52 challenge - Luck Of The Irish. I only used green colour, but I guess it's enough :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you're having a lovely day! I'll see you around,
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! i love what you chose to layer your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Chupa this is gorgeous! I've been wanting that stamp for quiet a while now! Perhaps I really should get it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely fabulous!!! Love all your work! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this...wonderful colors, great stitching, awesome buttons & bows. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, the colors work so well... it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, my dear! So glad to see you in the gallery for our Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love how the buttons and the ribbon coordinate so well and I love all of your layers! Thank you for joining us at Waltzingmouse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, this is BEAUTIFUL!! Awesome awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Chupa. Love your colors, layers, papers, stitching. It's simply beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with the WMSC!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love the dimension

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012