Saturday, 26 March 2011

Our Creative Corner Guest Designer

Hello lovelies, happy Saturday! The day is nearly finished for me, but most of you are just warming up... I hope you'll have a fabulous weekend!
Today I'm sharing with you a card, that I made for my Guest Designer assignment for Our Creative Corner. I earned it for winning one of their previous challenges, and I'm very happy to design along for a week!
Here's the challenge:
Let's make ATCs! These mini pieces of art measure 2.5x3.5" and are fun and quick to make. Show us your ATC as is or incorporate it into another project. Here's the twist. You have to use Kraft plus cream or white, black or chocolate and only one other main color.

Photobucket

So... I did make an ATC first, photographed it and then made the card around it. Unfortunately something happened, that never really does happen to me - the photos of the ATC itself came out blurry, so all I've got for you is the whole card with an ATC already on it...
In case you're wondering which one it is, that's the black rectangle with the framed bird :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper: Prima, Glitz Design, Collections; stamp: Glitz Design; ink: Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; rub-on: Glitz Design (music sheet); edge distresser; string; button; staples

Sending inky hugs ~
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!I love your work!
    Alexandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work of art.... you did a wonderful job! Congrats on your GDT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving this card that you made for our challenge. The browns and greens are so perfect for the vintage style you have going here. Great distressing and I love the scrap of lace and the staples! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous ATC Chupa, was so wonderful having you with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, as well as the ATC on it! I always admire your work, and am honored that you were designing with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012