Saturday, 19 March 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #3

Hullooo! Happy Sunday, friends :) The next installment of my Sketchbook Saturday challenge is due, sorry for being a bit late.
I'm giddy that so many of you decided to take part in the last challenge, and what a great feeling to see in how many ways you interpreted the sketch!
This week's sketch is as follows:



Because it was yet again (and probably not the last time) inspired by Torico, I thought it would be only appropriate to play with another TSG set illustrated by her - this time I settled down for the absolutely ingenious and adorable Halloween set - Hauntingly Delightful :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstck: SU!, white, American Crafts (red, grey); stamps: There She Goes (Hautingly Delightful), Prima (wire background); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, London Fog); Copics; metallic brads

I thought that these mummies would be perfect for a masculine card, so I chose the colours to correspond with the Embellish Masculine Color Trends Challenge. I'm also entering the card into WMC48 - Cute and Cuddly, and Copic Oz challenge #8 - A Little Magic. See, masculine theme doesn't necessarily mean that it can't be adorable at the same time!

Photobucket Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz application, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

Have fun with the sketch! I can't wait to see what you'll make with it :)
Photobucket


18 comments:

  1. Oh your card is absolutely adorable. I love the new sketch and can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea, love the colors, just to cool for words! Maggiegirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iwona... I'm so sorry that I'm not sure what card inspired you this time. :( But it is so funny that the card I've uploaded to my blog today was used almost the same sketch! Have I used this sketch ever?? I can't remember....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool sketch, I looooooooove how you have teamed it up with these uber cute mummies!!can't wait to play along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy - LOVE those mumies! TFS =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! This is ADORABLE!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is amazing! Your colouring and layout are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a fun card - what a great way to use those "halloween" images out of season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing in the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories Bonus Challenge! I hope you'll come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your coloring is fantastic, as is your sketch and card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lawnscaping/Wee Memories Bonus challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute and fun. My son would totally love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omgosh, this is too fun! beautifully done!

    love your blog!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. I luv the sketches you have been sharing Chupa, I just have not had time to play...I have the other two saved to play when I can..thanks!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just found your sketches today and had to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGOSH! I saw your card at Wee Memories and fell in love with the image. I came over to see where you got it and now I saved your sketch too. I hope to get to it and share sometime this week. I am your newest follower... http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love it!! I also love that you are doing sketches! So cool. Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012