Saturday, 19 March 2011

Verve sketch

Just a quick post before I head to bed (it's been a long and tiring day), and a card that I sort of decided to whip up in the last minute. I realized that I'm always really looking forward to Friday Verve sketches on SCS, and this week was no different. I loved the Week 4 sketch, and I didn't want to put away creating my sample for too long :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (brown); paper: Basic Grey; stamps: Verve; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa); velvet ribbon; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; border punch: EK Success

I combined the VLVMar2011 Week 4 sketch with the colours of JAI60:

Photobucket Photobucket

Good night (or good day to you), and I'll see you all tomorrow!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the mojo sketch, Chupa. Love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that sentiment!!! Thanks for choosing the JAI colours for your gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa, beautiful card! I love how you combined both challenges to create this amazing card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely card, and a beautiful sentiment,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012