Thursday, 7 April 2011

CASE Study Challenge #34

It's this time of month at CASE Study, that we say goodbye to our current Muse, and welcome another amazing lady. Julee Tilman has been terrific, we were so lucky to work with her for the whole five weeks. As Julee goes, I'm literally jumping up and down with excitement, finally being able to share the name of our April Muse... my dear stamping buddy Silke Ledlow!!

I've been a die hard fan of Silke's since the very beginning, and she continues to amaze me with her unique approach to paper crafts, and flawless execution. Can I say YEAH, BABY!!? It's going to be a FUN month... :)
Here's our first inspiration card...



I'm sure you can clearly see the inspiration in my card :) I've been trying VERY hard not to keep adding layers and cluttering the space, but I couldn't resist adding a few extra touches!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, PTI (Aqua Mist); paper: American Crafts; stamps: Stampendous (peacock feather), PTI (Mega Mixed Messages - sentiment); ink: Versa Magic (Sand Beige), Memento (Rich Cocoa); Cuttlebug embossing folder (Herringbone); Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; blue marker; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; border punch: Fiskars

I paired the lovely colours of CTD136, with the April SFYTT.

Photobucket Photobucket

Hop on over to rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week. Prepare to be amazed!!

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Silke Ledlow - April Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for coming to my lil' blogging place today :) Have a great, crafty day ~
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What an honor to be the first to say "Incredible!" I love your card this week! I love your cards every week :) This is extraordinary though; the colors just draw you in and are so soothing and peaceful ... the butterfly compliments the peaceful feeling perfectly. Absolutely Gorgeous! You are an inspiration. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Chupa, and just love all the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing .... done in the beautiful Chupa style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH...the day has finally arrived! I'm so excited to hang out with you guys! Thank you for your kind works Iwona and for inviting me this month! Your case version turned our gorgeous! Love the feather and the punched out butterfly! You rocked the Sketch and the color combo! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oth of these are absolutely stunning! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Iwona! Awesome job with the SFYTT and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have done a brilliant job with this one, I too found it difficult not to keep adding!! I love the stamp and the beautiful butterfly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful my dear! The colors are perfect together and your CASE of Silke is fabulous! Love the SFYTT design, it works so well. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Iwona! I love the colors you used and that stamp is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous, Chupa!! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012