Thursday, 14 April 2011

CASE Study Challenge #35

It's time for the new challenge over at the CASE Study, and our second week with the fabulous Silke Ledlow.
The card that I picked for this challenge, is especially close to my heart. It may be my number one of Silke's, actually. It's not exactly her usual style, but I think that when she does a little distressing, it turns out more than lovely.



Yet again I took the inspiration quite literally. I'm lucky to have that amazing Flourishes stamp set - just grabbed it the other day and I didn't have a chance to ink it up until now :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, PTI (Rustic White); paper: My Mind's Eye, page from an old book; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; string & Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; seam binding

I paired SC328 sketch, with the colours of cQc#80:

Photobucket Photobucket

Hop on over to rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Silke Ledlow - April Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Chupa...beautifully designed and an absolute wonderful CASE of Silke's card! You have amazing coloring abilities and your details are always spot-on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to have that set stashed away- pity about next weeks one- hee hee!!!
    I love the layout, the papers are stunning as is the colouring, the leaves are especially striking! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012