Thursday, 21 April 2011

CASE Study Challenge #36

Hooray!! You know what Thursdays mean? Yes, a new challenge over at the CASE Study! Our Muse for April is my fab friend Silke Ledlow, and I'm lovin' it so much...
Here's the jaw-dropping gorgeous card, that I picked for us all to be inspired with:



First of all - the stamp set. Being one of my favourites from Flourishes, I thought it only fitting to use it on my inspired card. I also picked up some of the colours, and replaced the metallic pearls with my much loved Sprinkles :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, white; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa); Copics; Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; brown marker; ribbon: Fynmark

The layout inspiration comes from CAS115, and my colours are taken from Color Cue {14}
(I added some green)
Photobucket

Please visit the rest of the fabulous CASE Study Design Team's blogs, to see what yumminess they cooked up for your viewing pleasure this week:

Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Lenet Mos
Melyssa Connolly
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams
Silke Ledlow - April Muse

If you'd like to play along with us, hop over to the CASE Study blog, where you'll find all the details, fabulous inspiration and Linky tools to link up your creation!
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Chupa, so elegant looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Iwona! I love this set too and I really like how you created the overlap! Awesome idea! Perfect take on the color theme too! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooooooooooooo, DARLIN'! Your card.... {pitter pat*pitter pat!} makes my hard "beep!" {That's what my kid says when she's excited!} THIS is beautiful! Totally smitten by your fabby use of Color Cue color CUE! {heh heh} Superb! AS always, love, love, love your shares! xoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning tribute to Silke's card, all beautifully coloured- of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful take on our Color Cue, Chupa! LOVE that damask patterned paper and your button details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Wplus9!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012