Monday, 18 April 2011

Catching up, continued

Hello Monday, and hello stamping friends!! I hope you had a fabulous time this weekend.
Zuzia has had a pretty adventurous (and wonderfully busy) two days. She was a happy little kid, hanging around with her grandparents, especially liking being ridden around the place in a wheelbarrow...





I know I'm biased... but isn't she precious?? :D
Anyway, this morning she was more than ready for an early nap. I took this opportunity to sneak in the craft room... of course :)
I made two cards, first one being for this week's Featured Stamper challenge at SCS (FS219). The FS is Sue aka coffeestamper, and I CASE'd this card of hers. I have just received my very first Lal La Land stamps this morning, and that simple layout was perfect for my Marci :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, American Crafts (black), SU! (Purely Pomegranate), white; paper: Lily Bee Design; stamps: La La Land Crafts; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sentiments sticker: SRM Stickers; sewing machine; wrinkled ribbon; paper doily: Fynmark

The next card is made with Card Patterns sketch 111, and the colours of Inkspirations Challenge #66. I'm also entering it into WT318: Hey people!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (River Rock), white; paper: My Mind's Eye; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; Nestabilities Ovals; sewing machine; buttons

Thank you for checking these out! I hope you'll come back later tonight, as I'm going to share my TSG challenge card (once I'm done with it, that is... *wink*)
Hugs to you, sweets!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, look at that cute face!! Great pictures of Zuzia :) Loving the cards too - thanks for joining us at Inkspirations again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zuzia is the cutest and if you are biased I completely agree with you :D

    Love your cards as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous cards! Love your take on the CP sketch! Your girl is getting so big...such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shadow image and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big she's getting! Wow, what an adorable face. And cute cards, too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012