Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Dirty Dozen projects part 2

Well, it took me more then a couple of days to come back with more DD cards, I totally forgot to do so! *rolls eyes*
(if you missed it, check out my first installment here)
As you might remember, the theme for my first month was "Totally Trendy", and we were focusing on anything that we consider a big hit in the paper craft world...

Here's a card that I (tried to make) in a "Heather Pulvirenti style", who I think btw, is totally trendy! :) Clocks are still all the rage, and I absolutely adore that HA cutie...

Photobucket

This one I made with a collage-style, and I included the silhouette stamp. I think the really big boom for silhouettes is just about to start, with cameos all around...

Photobucket

Here I concentrated on the ever-popular colouring. I must admit that it's not the best example of it... by then I was still colouring with watercolour pencils and chalks. So here you go, a little "blast from the past"... :)

Photobucket

Here I wanted to stress out the big trend that the digital images are. This one is my favourite from Mo's Digital Pencil, and again I coloured it with watercolour pencils... I really like that layout too :)

Photobucket

Finally, I made a scrapbook page, with... yep, you guessed it! The prettiest girl on the face of the planet... :P
I included some stitching, ledger paper, doily & lace, a banner... I do suck at LO's (such a shame, I LOVE the idea of scrapbooking), so please excuse me for hurting your taste... lol

Photobucket

So, that's it for the September projects! I hope you enjoyed them :)
I will chime in with the first part of my October gallery share, in a little while. Stay tuned! xxx
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,gorgeous projects wow love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, have you ever been busy. Thanks for sharing. They are all so gorgeous. It amazes me that you did all these projects and they all are a different style. You are truly talented and have an eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so wonderful! Love each of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chupa! You've been sooo busy here! Please now that I see all your cards, but just am not able to answer all the time, but I do looooove all you create! You are amazing, Iwona! I'm a huge fan of this first and second card you show us here! The cuckoo is fun! And that silhouette and the colors in that second card are awesome!!! Love it!
    Wishing you an amazing day!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your DD projects Iwona....and you do not suck at scrapping at all....I think this layout is a beauty....we don't see you share many layouts but I have really seen a progression in yoru scrapping skills and I love this latest LO...what a sweet picture of Chuplet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012