Sunday, 17 April 2011

Evening's stuff

I'm back!! After a pretty much laid back (and unusually craft-free) weekend, I'm very happy to have had a Sunday evening all for myself. On the card-making field, Sundays are usually exciting days for me, with many new challenges popping out, and I'm usually getting a good 'coverage' of some of them on that same evening.
I was hoping to do some more tonight, but I'm quite tired already and I might just call it a day.
None the less, I've got two cards to show you, and both of them I really like. I hope you do too!

The first card is for the Verve sketch ( VLVApr2011 week 3), and I used the colours of PDCC77:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft, cream, American Crafts (brown, green); paper: October Afternoon; stamps: PTI (Mat Stack 1 Collection - with die), Layers Of Color; ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color (Sage, Olive); pearls, lace: Kaisercraft; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; grosgrain ribbon; button; string; paper flowers

Photobucket Photobucket

My second card follows the Cardabilities sketch, and the colours of Embellish Crochet Trim Color Trends Challenge. I really dig these colours :)

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white; paper: Prima, Fancy Pants, Echo Park Paper; stamps: Grant, PTI (Turn A New Leaf); ink: Memento (Cantaloupe), Versa Magic (Turquoise Gem); buttons; border punch: Martha Stewart; crocheted trim: May Arts; sewing machine; letter stickers: Glitz Design; staples

Photobucket Photobucket

See you tomorrow, for a fresh portion of cut paper :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. oooohhh WOOOOWW Chupa these are absolutely fantabulous!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are wonderful...love all the textures and layers...great work with the sketch and colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards, Chupa!! Swooning over the green and brown colour combo - happy sigh, and then all over again with the leaf image from TANL from PTI. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww. these are soo nice.... love the color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both but be still my heart....the kraft based one....ooooooohhhhhhh :) Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh these are gorgeous Chupa!!! I specially love how you used the colors over at Embellish Color Trends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Wow. Wow. Your take on the Embellish Mag challenge is definately a winner! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You worked those colors, Chupa! And your crochet trim looks so cool stapled on there like that. So much I can learn from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two very pretty cards, but WOW, that bottom one is FABULOUS! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are gorgeous the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW fab distressing, layering and so much texture. Stunning card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh girlie I love your style sooooooooo much! You make me wish I could be more adventurous with my style and colours!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chupa, beautiful as always! Thanks for playing with us at The Play DAte CAfe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Um, yeah, I think it's pretty clear how I feel about this card...LOVE IT! Great job, Chupa...your cards never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know how you do it, Chupa! These cards are AMAZING! LOVE the way you've combined our colors with all those gorgeous, little, color-coordinating elements, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Очень красивые открытки! Особенно первая - нравятся цвета!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Chupa!!! Both of these cards are over the top AMAZING!!! THanks for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. I just love both of your cards. What great use of the PDCC colors. Love all that gorgeous layering. Glad to have you playing in The Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful as always! I love your style so much!! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012