Friday, 15 April 2011

Flourishes speed challenge meets Timeless Tuesday

I really like the idea of the new release challenges at the Flourishes blog - especially that they're having really nice sketches. The new release has me drooling badly, especially the Orchids, so there was no was I could possibly miss this month's speed challenge (FLLCSC411).
I paired it with this week's Timeless Tuesday (FTTC113), which is all about flowers. I had to ink up the Lenten Roses once again, the set that's quickly becoming one of my favourites.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Fine Linen), cream; paper: October Afternoon; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; black pen; Nestabilities Ovals, Scalloped Ovals; pearls: Kaisercraft; seam binding; button; string: AnnaBelle Stamps

Here's the given sketch:

Photobucket

Now I'll just have to cross my fingers and wait :)
Thanks so much for visiting, have a very lovely day! (hey, it's got to be lovely - it's TGIF! WooT!)
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Whooooooaaaa!!! This is so beautiful. I love the colors and coloring, the papers, the simple but pretty embellishments! Sooo lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is drop-dead gorgeous! I'm oohing and aahing over here...:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card took my breath away Iwona! I love the pretty paper you used too -- just so fun and perky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful take on the sketch...colored perfectly...and all the papers and embellishments are just WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL design, Chupa! LOVE the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now THAT is gorgeous! LOVE your colors and papers choices!! Not to mention the lovely coloring of the lenten roses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic. Love it. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Speed Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL Chupa!! I love how you coloured your blossoms, and I LOVE that DP (Thrift Shop?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Cupa! I love the vibrant colors you used for the flowers. Great job on the speed sketch. I never even saw it before it was over. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Iwona this is gorgeous. I love your coloring. Thanks so much for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iwona that is a stunning colour combo....beautifully coloured....hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012