Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Fun with Glitz

The happy mail from Glitz Design, that I received last week, made me pull out some of their older stuff too, and in result I had a wonderful crafty time this evening, filled with some extreme yumminess...
More Glitz cards are coming tomorrow, within my regular DT post, and for now I've got these two for you!

First card I made with the last year's Hoopla collection. I thought it's perfect for the PDCC76 challenge, that I finally decided to tacle :). I paired it with the VLVApr2011 week 2 sketch, and the Easter theme of TPE97 & Scrapbook Boutique's April challenge. I also decided to make it my second submission into WMC51 - Tangled Up!
These beautiful stamps are from the EasterHope collection from AnnaBelle Stamps, and I added the little flourish accents from the Christmas Wish set.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: white, American Crafts (dark blue); paper, rub-on: Glitz Design; stamps: AnnaBelle Stamps (Easter Hope, Christmas Wish); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue), Versa Color (Sky Blue); blue Copic marker; satin ribbon; sewing machine; blue Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; Glossy Accents by Ranger; butterfly & border punch: Martha Stewart; buttons; baker's twine
Photobucket Photobucket

For the second, more feminine card, I cut into the new Afternoon Muse line. Deliciousness!!
The sketch is MOJO186, and the colours come from CC318 (So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizzazz).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: recycled kraft; paper, ticket: Glitz Design; edge distresser; sewing machine; buttons; seam binding; flower from PixiePetals on Etsy; chipboard letters: Bella!; decorative trim; Liquid Pearls (Petal Pink); decorative washi tape; butterfly: Collections; stick pin; border punch: Martha Stewart
Photobucket

I'll see you around, lovelies! Take care, and get your craft on...
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous pieces, gorgeous flower on the second card and so many beautiful layers. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as your cards always are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful, Chupa!! I love your use of both Glitz collections! Love how you interpreted the sketch on the first card....it is fabulous! And you know what...I love how you used the checkered paper from Afternoon Muse...I haven't been loving this one sheet of paper until now!! Awesome job, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, LOVE the tulle flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and unique card Chupa!!! Thanks for joining us again at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfectly stunning take on our color story, Chupa! LOVE all those text bits in the background and your perfectly placed, little, water droplets! So many yummy details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, super fun, fun, fun! So happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards Chupa! I love all of the detail on your PDCC card, so very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layering and combination of stamps always amazes me. Great take on this week's colors at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards, Chupa, but the blue and green is a real WOW!! Congrats on your FabFour win!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby creations as always, Chupa! Thanks for playing with us girls at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012