Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Happy birthday, Elise!

When I saw on the Just Us Girls blog, that they're hosting a blog hop for their DT member Elise Durenberger, I knew that I want to take part in it. Elise is the sweetest person, and always leaves the best, loving & meaningful comments - the quality that I severy lack of...
Elise, I hope your birthday will be just as sweet as you are! Enjoy yourself and eat lots of chocolate... mmmm!
Here's the card that I whipped up for the occasion:

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Early Espresso, Old Olive); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose - Gertie); label: October Afternoon; stamps: Penny Black, PTI; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Balck); Copics; sewing machine; satin ribbon; string: AnnaBelle Stamps; buttons

The sketch comes from CPS213:

Photobucket

If you would like me to send this little card out to you (which I'd love to do!), please shoot me an email at iwona_estera@wp.pl, with your snail mail address!
Have fun hopping, I'm sure there's lots of love to collect on the way! :)
{hugs}
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a precious image and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous, fun, colorful birthday card! Elise is going to love this Chupa!!! What a wonderful way to help her celebrate!!! The patterned papers are AWESOME and that image is just so fabulously colored - WOW! So glad you could hop along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk! YOU MADE THAT FOR LIL' OLD {!} MEEEEEEE???????? Oh, my goodness! I am POSITIVELY deeeeeeeeelighted! THANK YOU, thank you, thank YOU! Golly, gosh, I am speechless {tearing up, AGAIN!} and TOTALLY honored! THANKS, lovely girl! YOU sure know how to make a gal feel LOVED - THANK YOU! I cannot really FIND words {I know!} to perfectly express how much I appreciate you linking up and SHARING your amazing talent on MY behalf, but GIRL!!!! I sure am GLAD you did! {I will DEFINITELY send you my snail addy! THANKS, DEAR!} YOU made my DAY, lil' darlin'! XOXOXOXOXO! Yeeeeee Haaawwwww!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012