Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Layers Of Color GD - Wonderful!

Sadly, it's my last week of being a Guest Designer Layers Of Color Art Stamps... I enjoyed it thoroughly, I really love the assortment of stamps that LOC offers! The quality is outstanding, the images are wonderfully vintage (just as I like them!), and above all, Laura & the Team are the sweetest ladies. Thank you so much for having me!

I am Guest Designer for Layers of Color - An online boutique where stampers can find unique stamp products and be inspired by fresh out-of-the-box ideas.

On my last card, I used the butterfly & sentiment from my favourite clear stamp set - Flutterescent.



Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic Cream), American Crafts (brown, pink); paper: Prima; stamps: Layers Of Color (Flutterescent); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), PTI (Fresh Snow); border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; Nestabilities Scalloped Circles; decorative sticker: Pink Paislee; edge distresser; burlap; buttons; pom-pom trim

I encourage you to check out the lovely stamps and stencils in the LOC Boutique here, and if you crave more inspiration with their stamps, you can find it on the LOC blog here.
Thank you for visiting!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Awww... This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I really LOVE all the details on this card. Your choice of each material is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Iwona for being our delightful guest designer this month! I'm a great fan of your beautiful cards. They are such an inspiration and you are a wonderful lady! It's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to do it again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iwona, I have enjoyed your Layers of Color cards so very much! This one is fabulous...I love how you can layer so many beautiful elements without it looking like too much. You have just the right touch!!

    I will definitely be visiting your blog faithfully! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chupa! Your LOC cards have been stunning! I just adore all your work so much! Thank you so much for all the work you've done for us this month. I enjoy checking out your blog in my google reader so much - you are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cards are gorgeous Chupa! You have inspired us each and every week and love your card today, the dp, design and the butterfly are just perfectly placed. Thanks for sharing your eye for design with LOC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the patterned paper on this, and the touch of burlap, GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chupa you are a ROCK STAR and we were so blessed to have you join Layers of Colors this past month!! I have enjoyed seeing how you have used LOC stamps, so inspiring! Have a blessed day my dear!
    Melisa
    LOC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012