Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Layers Of Color Guestie!

G'morning sweethearts! I'm here to share FUN news with you all. Laura Campbell from Layers Of Color Art Stamps, invited me to be their Guest Designer for April!
How could I possibly refuse such a sweet offer, considering that I've been wanting to get my hands on some of the LOC stamps for long :)

I am Guest Designer for Layers of Color - An online boutique where stampers can find unique stamp products and be inspired by fresh out-of-the-box ideas.

I'll be sharing some cards made with their fabulous product, for the four consecutive Wednesdays, and here's the first installment...
This beautiful vase with roses comes from the Merci Bouquet set, and the sentiment is from Sent With Love - an amazing set of sentiments designed by Nina Brackett.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Rustic White); paper: My Mind's Eye (Stella & Rose); label sticker: Glitz Design; stamps: Layers Of Color ( Merci Bouquet, Sent With Love); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; lace trim; seam binding; buttons; key: Red Lead Paperworks; string; glitter glue: Reeves

It's hard to see on the photo, but the outer frame of the label sticker is popped up on the foam tape. You know I can't resist extra dimension :)

I urge you to check out the amazing products in their ever growing offer here in the Boutique, and feast your eyes with the eye candy, made by their Design Team on the LOC blog here.
Stay tuned for more LOC goodness next Wednesday, and for the new CASE Study challenge that starts tonight!
Smooches,
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats girlie, so well deserved!!! You ROCK everything you touch and this card is a stunner, too. I can't wait to see your gorgeous creations with their yummy stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! Love the beautiful papers, the unique sentiment panel, and the pretty urn with flowers, WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012