Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Lenten roses

I received a happy mail from Flourishes the other day, to my great joy, since I haven't shopped in their store for far too long. One of the sets was Lenten Rose, and I'm over the moon, to have finally been able to colour these stunning blooms!
Of course I had to play with the newest Bring Back Beautiful challenge over at their blog (BBB09 - The Beauty Of Spring Colours), and I paired it with CPS212 (loosely interpreted) and CC317 (Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade).

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (New Leaf); paper: Prima, My Mind's Eye; stamps: Flourishes; ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); Copics; sewing machine; baker's twine; Glossy Accents by Ranger

Photobucket

See you later! ~
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you have coloured it to perfection, light and shade a plenty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy man, what a fabulous job you did on the colouring!! it's AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красивая! Вроде бы все просто, но как изысканно получилось!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Chupa!! I love the cute pennant banner mixed with the elegance of the flowers!! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at the CPS Sketch blog this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, banner never failed to capture my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I love that breathtaking pop of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Iwona!!! Don't you just love this set!! :) I just got to play with it too!! :) Love the cute little banner in the corner. You always do beautiful work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012