Thursday, 7 April 2011

Make It Monday meets Tuesday Trigger

I'm showering you with posts lately, huh?? True, there seems to be a great deal going on at the moment... but then again, any time I feel like there's nothing pressing me for a day or two, I'm doing my best to find a way to get into the full swing again. I'm crazy like that :)
So, I have just finished a card, a quick one really, if not the messy embossing part.
I made it for PTI's Make It Monday #9, which is about heat embossing, and paired it with Tuesday Trigger: A Burst of Blooms.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart), white; stamps: PTI (Blooming Button bits, Mat Stack 1 Collection - with die; Out On A Limb Sentiments); ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), Versa Color Malted Mauve), VersaMark; buttons

I stamped the blooms in the background in Malted Mauve first, then overstamped with VersaMark and heat embossed. The leaves have been stamped using VersaMark only.

Here's my Trigger inspiration:
Photobucket

Thank you for visiting! xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Прелесть какая!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, cheery card and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool how you took the inspiration piece and turned it into a concept for a card. Well executed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some seriously yummy embossing. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful job! I will be making my own creation this weekend for the hop ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty! particularly love the button blossoms...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this...the embossing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy take on the challenge - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Chupa! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012