Sunday, 3 April 2011

Making up for the busy time

Just when I thought that it's going to be a scarcely crafty weekend, I decided to sit down at my desk in the evening, and stamp.
I admit that it wasn't one of the most terrific Sundays. After a very busy Saturday (how novel, I was working!), I've been feeling even more tired than I lately do, I was also disappointed that the trip to Paperific that I had in plans for today, didn't work out.
I was motivated to pull out my supplies, after I saw the number of new, interesting challenges, that popped out in the blogland in the last days.
The cards that I'm about to share, are perhaps not the most creative ones, but hey... I still like how they turned out. I hope you'll like them too :)

First card is made with the colours of CR84FN22, and GS#81 sketch.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (New Leaf), American Crafts (brown)white, recycled kraft; paper: Fancy Pants Designs; stamps: Layers Of Color (butterfly), Inkadinkado (damask), Just Rite (frame), Taylored Expressions (banner); ink: PTI (Fresh Snow), Memento (Rich Cocoa); Nestabilities Circles; border punch: EK Success; sewing machine; buttons

Photobucket Photobucket

For the second one, I used the JUGS78 sketch, and I'm also playing with WMC50 - Color Inspiration. So what is mine? The patterned papers, primarily. I can't resist a beautiful floral design, especially when it features such wonderful, girly colours like this one. These are also my favourites: aqua, light green & pastel pink.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: SU! (Baja Breeze), PTI (Rustic Cream, Simply Chartreuse); paper: Bella Blvd, Prima; stamps: There She Goes (Day or Night); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Copics; green marker; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; twill ribbon; lace trim; string, Sprinkles: AnnaBelle Stamps; button; sewing machine

Photobucket Photobucket

Lastly, I've got a card for SSSC111 (sketch), CTD135 (colours) & PPA87 - Punches.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Fine Linen, Rustic White), American Crafts (black, red); paper: Cosmo Cricket, Lily Bee Design, Fancy Pants Designs; stamps: PTI (Say It With Style); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black); yellow Copic marker; Nestabilities Circles; pinking scissors; butterfly punch: Cristina Re; border punch: Fiskars; leaf punch: Taylored Expressions; mulberry flower; Pearls: AnnaBelle Stamps; paper piercer

Photobucket Photobucket

That wraps it up, my friends! Have a happy, relaxing day, and I hope to see you again some time! Mwah,
Photobucket

28 comments:

  1. My goodness so much eye candy here! You are amazing! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories and Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your trip didn't work out but you have made up for it with some great cards. Love the third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love all these cards. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creativity knows no bounds, each of these is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chupa! What a fabulous collection of cards! Love the vibrant green butterfly! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There you go girl...just like I said hahahah 7 challenges in one day/evening!!!! WOZERS!! There are all FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are sooooo awesome Miss Lady!! Man....you always have the awesome-ness creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your cards... That Green butterfly is amazing... Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Get Sketchy this week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an amazing array of cards, all so different and beautiful in their own unique way!!
    these are so much better than heading off to paperific and not to mention cheaper!! there will be another paperific later in the year, we will go in a girly group again!! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chupa, your card for CR84FN is so Bold and very Striking! LOVE your FAB butterfly and the frame stamp. The white scallops really set it off! Great papers! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chupa! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cards! Your CR84FN card is GORGEOUS!!! I love the combination of the whimsical houses and traditional DP on the JUGS card! WOW! You knock my socks off, GF! Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it when you serve up such a huge offering of your crafty delights... I'll just hang out here a while to drool! {!} I'm SO happy to have you joining us, once again, with your LOVELY talent! Love your use of the JUGS sketch and OH, just every single bit of card craft you have shared here - yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous creative collection of lovely cards!! Your layout designs and colors are delicious!
    I hope you fell refreshed soon!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely cards. Your CR84FN card is fab! Love the green butterfly. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love that second card, the colours are so beautiful and the card is so whimsical

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of your gorgeous creations here - and the second for the Wee Memories challenge is gorgeous - such beautiful happy colours and the DP background with your blue ribbon is superb! I really hope you're feeling less tired soon! Thanks for playing along at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards, Chupa! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Iwona! You re the card making machine! Each and every one beautiful and distinct! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such beautiful cards!!! Great job with the JUGS sketch this week and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have been very busy. Love the butterfly and great sketch. Thanks so much for playing at CR84FN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is almost too much goodness at once!!! LOVE the way you used the green on your first card! The green butterfly is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You've been a busy girl Chupa! All your cards are drop dead gorgeous! I do have a soft spot for the beauty you created for this weeks sketch challenge over at Just Us Girls though. Love your image and the beautiful colors,bow and stitching! A perfectly put together card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love those 3D butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow these are soo gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Holy smokes GF...this is fabulous! Love your take on the colors...awesome design Iwona! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012