Saturday, 2 April 2011

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #5

Awe, you made me so happy, sharing your amazing entries last week! I'm so glad to know that you enjoyed the sketch, I was very happy with it too!
Today's sketch was inspired by this card by Mariana. It's no secret that I love her work, and I think she uses some of the greatest layouts around.
The sketch:

Photobucket

I love the classic elegance of it... I like simple and effective sketches in general. This must be one of my all-time favourites :)
I paired it with Totally Hues Challenge #5.

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: PTI (Sweet Blush, New Leaf), white; paper: Cosmo Cricket; stamps: There She Goes (Poppies); ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Versa Color (Cinnamon); Copics; wrinkled ribbon; Nestabilities Circles, Scalloped Circles; button; strinmg: AnnaBelle Stamps; sewing machine

Photobucket

---------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep in mind if you decide to use my sketch:
- You're kindly asked to save the image onto your computer first, and if you make a card based on it, please link back to this post.
- Please share the link to your creation via the Inlinkz application, so that I can come and check it out. I would love to see what you did with it!
- The colours/elements mean nothing towards the card. All styles, colours and supplies, as well as slight alterations of the sketch are welcome.
- A new sketch and sample is posted every Saturday, but you're welcome to play any time! Just leave a link in the comments section after Inlinkz widget closes.
---------------------------------------------------

I can't wait to see what you'll make with it :) Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend!
Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love your sketch Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOZERS!!! GORGEOUS card Chupa....LOVE your colouring of the poppies!!! Can't wait to try the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sketch this is, and your card, AMAZING! LOVE those beautiful poppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning sketch, hoping to play along again this week- fingers crossed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving your sketches and was glad to be able to play along this week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Chupa! Love the colors. Thanks for the great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! I am really enjoying playing with your sketches, Thanks you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Random Acts Of Creativity | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012